Chick-Fil-A rocks!

Started by ycartrob, Apr 05, 2006, 11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

primushead

Quote'nuff said  >:(

So...was that a typo?  Or do you really not like chick fil a?

ycartrob

So...was that a typo?  Or do you really not like chick fil a?

no, I mean it's the shit like, any frontin' on chicken filet sandwich will not be tolerated. Step back all you Wendy's and BK bitches!  >:( >:(

primushead

no, I mean it's the shit like, any frontin' on chicken filet sandwich will not be tolerated. Step back all you Wendy's and BK bitches!  >:( >:(

Oh, I gotcha now.  Now I can resume my post....

...yes.  Chick fil a is soooooo good.  The waffle fries, the chicken sandwich with TWO pickles for good measure.  The lemonade?!?!  How about that lemonade??  The lemonade is key.  Great chain.  Great chain.

sweatboard

I was telling this girl the other day how they always say "God Bless You" after they give you your food.  She was like "no they don't"  So I told her to pay attention next time she went.  So she went the next day and came up to me all mad saying "your full of shit, I went there today and they didn't say shit"  I was like "what did you order" she's like "a diet coke" I was like "You have to at least get some sort of sandwich"  

Seriously though, have you all noticed this?
There's Still Time.........

primushead

It is a pretty religeous food franchise.  Don't they close all their stores on sundays?

marktwain

Chick Fil A is the best.  But I always get the craving on Sundays, when they're closed.  So I never get to eat it  :'(

corey

Polynesian Sauce is the BOMB.

primushead

Yeah, that's about the best sauce you could ask for.  Anywhere.  

I never really got into the buttermilk ranch though :P

realdeal

Chick -Fil-A is the shit. But their prices are outrageously high. Anybody else think the lemonade is just the best.

If i'm going for chicken sandwich, it's gotta be the spicey chicken from Wendy's. Absolute chicken heaven.

sweatboard

Chick-Fil-A breakfast is so good to....they have the best chicken biscuit ever.  The Wendy's Spicy used to be my favorite lunch Chicken sandwich but I think I've switched to Chik-Fil-A it's so much more fresh.  Plus the Wendy's out here is infested with Rats so I try and avoid it.  Not to mention if I had to guess I would say that out of every time I've gotten fries at Wendy's they are probably under cooked 75% of the time.  >:(

wellfleet

Chick-Fil-A and Church's Chicken both do a variation on the God Bless You. I think Church's says Have a Blessed Day, which freaks me out, so i refuse to eat at those places. i mean, what if you don't believe in god? and what if you order just a diet coke, does god not love you if you don't order a sandwich? or does the clerk think you deserve damnation if you waste his time with a soft drink order?
it's a private company, so they can do whatever they want, but i can also not eat there.
like my brother-in-law's Easter lunch. mostly because i hate his guts, but also because he's a faux-Christian. he talks the talk, but is a really bad person, doesn't go to church, give to charity, or love his neighbour... rant rant rant... sorry...
everything sucks. really.

ycartrob

QuoteChick-Fil-A and Church's Chicken both do a variation on the God Bless You. I think Church's says Have a Blessed Day, which freaks me out, so i refuse to eat at those places. i mean, what if you don't believe in god? and what if you order just a diet coke, does god not love you if you don't order a sandwich? or does the clerk think you deserve damnation if you waste his time with a soft drink order?
it's a private company, so they can do whatever they want, but i can also not eat there.
like my brother-in-law's Easter lunch. mostly because i hate his guts, but also because he's a faux-Christian. he talks the talk, but is a really bad person, doesn't go to church, give to charity, or love his neighbour... rant rant rant... sorry...

I believe Maya  Angelou said it best when she described her response to someone when they say they're a Christian.
She thinks, "Already?"

sweatboard

Oh Snap, that's Fucking GREAT.  Thank You Tracy.

ratsprayer

my question is....do you think i could penetrate the inner workings of Chick-Fil-A and turn their company upside down with my dangerous pagan beliefs?

youd all be eating free range chickens, you bitches.

whothrewthecake

when i was a freshman in college i used my dining card to consume at least a pound of chick-fil-a waffle fries and called that dinner. those were the days. also, their chicken biscuit makes my world go round

sweatboard

I LOVE Tracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and Chik-Fil-A!!!!!!!! ;D

ycartrob

QuoteI LOVE Tracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and Chik-Fil-A!!!!!!!! ;D

ditto

wellfleet

when i was in college (and living at home, thanks mom and dad!!) i worked at a coffee shop and abused the hell out of our food policy. the deal was we couldn't serve something that didn't look presentable, so all of us would "break" cookies or "smoosh" pieces of cheesecake or brownies... it's horrible, it's stealing, but i was hungry... i also gorged on extra-large (24 ounces baby) of iced caramel lattes... mmmmm... with whipped cream... i would always show up to class with a giant drink and then have to pee halfway through the lecture. if i'd had to pay for all that stuff, it would have cost more than college tuition... i love school!
everything sucks. really.