Main Menu

German 101

Started by ycartrob, Apr 26, 2006, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

German 101. Summer 1997. The Summer I went out with the anti-christ; when I believed having a beautiful woman under your arm was more important than being happy. She'd wear green tinted contact lenses and I'd lie there at night and stare at the ceiling, knowing perfectly well that the eye was the pathway to one's soul and if you're in the company of someone with false colored eyes...We went to the mall and they had a traveling rock and roll exhibit. We saw George Harrison's picture and she said, "Who's that?" and I said "George Harrison, he was in The Beatles". We saw Duane Allman's picture and she said, "Who's that?" and I said, "Duane Allman, he was in The Allman Brothers". We saw a picture of Robert Johnson and she said, "Who's that?" and I said, "That's Robert Johnson, he was in Genesis way back when Peter Gabriel was in Genesis". She said, "Peter Gabriel was in Genesis?" Then we went to the Gap and she picked out a belt and I bought it, even though it was too long. I cut an extra hole in it so it would fit better and so she would like me better. I still have that belt.

sweatboard

Can you post a picture of her and the belt please?
There's Still Time.........