C'mon Ratsprayer, what's the excuse for your hero?

Started by ycartrob, Apr 28, 2006, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratsprayer

holy fuck, if something happens to bill o'reilly, i don't know what im gonna do for well-balanced factual-like information.

g gordon liddy will be my last hope.

:-/

MMJ_fanatic

well at least he's in a treatment program.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

wellfleet

oh tracy... you of all people should have sympathy for those afflicted with substance-abuse issues...
is limbaugh really rat's hero?  ???

my mother-in-law listens to limbaugh in the car with my husband's 12 year-old in tow. can you say inappropriate?
everything sucks. really.

primushead

Limbaugh is such a hypocrite.

He demands that drug laws not be eased up for people, and anyone who gets caught with weed, in his eyes, is certainly 'a criminal'.  

All I can say is, I'm glad he got caught.  Good luck with the rehab though.  Pills are a hell of a thing to get addicted to.

sweatboard

Yeah, it's not that he got busted having a drug problem it's that he spews complete bullshit out of his mouth and then something like this happens and you realize, as emphatic as he is it's complete lies.  He remindes me of a tv evangelist.  I could learn much more about the actuall state of the world just from studing the irony of what happened to him in real life than I could listening to 5,000 hours worth of that nonsense he spews out into car speakers.  
There's Still Time.........

primushead

Speaking of conservitive hypocracy, didn't Bill O'Reilly get involved in some sexual harrassement lawsuit a while back?  

TEO

That may be Pat O'Reilly with his drunken dialing incident?
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary