Question: Tripping The Rift

Started by Jaimoe, May 04, 2006, 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaimoe

I work for a television network. A couple of weeks ago, some serious shit hit the fan during a live show. I managed to salvage three high-priced Nintendo commercials that were made exclusively for the show. As a result, I was given a few goodies from Nintendo including Season I of Tripping The Rift. Is this show any good or should I sell the box-set?

wellfleet

don't you work for Much?
you should give back the swag as you are way too evolved to accept graft from big business...  ;)
everything sucks. really.

EC

(wellfleet, i love your quote.  i'm trying to imagine it in the context in which it was said.  in my head, bruce always cooks breakfast, but one day, maybe his birthday, you said "no honey, you hang out and i'll make us breakfast."  and then you were cooking bacon, and he said "come in the living room and give me a kiss", and you said "no, no, the bacon's on, i can't leave it.")

i know nothing about tripping the rift, jaimoe, so i can't help you.  but making money from corporate gifts is always a good way to stick it to them.  ;)  

Jaimoe

i know nothing about tripping the rift, jaimoe, so i can't help you.  but making money from corporate gifts is always a good way to stick it to them.  ;)  

It's carried on the Space channel, so I think I'm going to sell the DVD set. Maybe I'll use some of the money to buy those two Darla MMJ demo albums.

wellfleet

EC... ha! if Bruce is responsible for breakfast, that usually means we're having Pop Tarts.  ;D
i usually make the breakfast but he does get into it on occasion and he was frying some bacon and it seemed to be on for a long time, like 20 minutes, so i thought for sure it had burned to a crisp, and i kept looking toward the kitchen, and looking at him, at the kitchen, at him, and was like, aren't you gonna check the bacon, then he dropped that gem...
i'm a bit of a control freak...  :o
everything sucks. really.

MMJ_fanatic

its a pretty funny show but I would probably sell it off if I were you.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.