FA Cup Final

Started by Mr._T., May 13, 2006, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. T.

Liverpool won an un-be-lie-va-ble match. The were 2-O down at halftime, then went 3-2 down with only 2 minutes to play. In the las minute of regular time, Gerrard made THE goal of the season to go in to overtime! You'd have to see it to believe it  :o
Penalties decided, and Liverpool won!

Allen Hansen and Gary Lineker were unanimous! Best Game In 50 Years!

Isn't football the greatest!

They're playing Cash's The Ring Of Fire throught the Milennium Stadium right now, goosebumps...
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

Chills

Ah, free expression of football!
Speed, acceleration, sweet left foot, all the tricks - the dummy, the drop of the shoulder, the shimmy, nutmeg, jiggery-pokery, hocus pocus, abracadabra, I wanna reach out and grab ya. Steve Miller Band? Spin Doctors? Ooh, very similar.  ;)

Just saw the penalties live. Then Gerrard's goal in the replay; very nicely struck indeed.

Tree

fuck.... i totally missed that one! was it really that good? better than Portugal - England 2004???  :)

Mr. T.

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

Tree

thanks for the link!

the match must have been great! great goals. Gerrard is one of the players in egnland i know!

Jaimoe

Too bad about Liverpool winning. I love rooting for the underdog, but the underdog almost never wins the Big One in most European soccer leagues.