Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Did you ever notice that people with

EC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ahahahahaha.

oh shit tracy that's funny.

peanut butter puddin surprise

What?  I was typing a reply to some other post fourteen times in a row before I got that...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

primushead

Well played, my friend.  Well played.

Dee.

tomEisenbraun

orphaned to the tv
foster parents: Sesame Street
can't sit still and they blame it on the ADD...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

wellfleet

wish there was an emoticon for laughing my ass off... very nice...

tracy, can you tell us more about what ADHD really is. i mean, i know what it stands for but i also imagine it's overdiagnosed and overmedicated when maybe it's just bad parenting.

teach me!
everything sucks. really.

ycartrob

overdiagnosed, yes
lazy parenting, yes
people with legitimate ADD and ADHD?, yes

The internet can descirbe it better than me.

go here:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/attentiondeficitdisorderwithhyperactivity.html

MMJ_fanatic

parents not ready to be parents maybe?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

dragonboy

Quoteparents not ready to be parents maybe?

Here in Japan a lot of parents leave the 'parenting' to the teachers. They simply don't know how to look after, educate or discipline their own children. I have so many children who behave atrociously when they are with their parents & yet are as gold-as-gold when they're in my class because I'm strict but fair with them.
They know what they can & can't do in my class & they respect that.
To quote Furious Styles: "Any fool with a dick can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children" I think the same can be said for women (except the bit about the dick...)

+ good one Tracy, I had to come back to the thread a couple of times before I got it, I kept waiting for a picture to pop up  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

EC

Quotebu..

hi!  welcome to the board!