Best Invention

Started by FarmerYoda, May 07, 2006, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wellfleet

umm... maybe i'm old-fashioned... how about the printing press?

other top contenders for me:
bacon
blue jeans
most things in the feminine care aisle

MMJfanatic... ya know, in many parts of the world, toilet paper doesn't exist, or is a major luxury. that's why some cultures, like in india for example, focus on cleanliness so much because they use their hands. my boss' boyfriend interned in india and his family shipped him TP especially from europe... wild, huh?
everything sucks. really.

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Mr. T.

It's not just the thing (we call it pedalos) but the guy who invented the slide ón the pedalo, he's a pure and simple genius. To make something cool even more cool is sheer brilliance. Now that's what I call a great invention.
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

EC

Quotemost things in the feminine care aisle
yeah, i forgot about that.  those things are NOT available in other places, same with condoms and the pill and vibrators.  i just started thinking about what life would be like without tampons.  it would be very very very very very shitty.  if anybody's freaking out right now, deal with it.  

QuoteMMJfanatic... ya know, in many parts of the world, toilet paper doesn't exist, or is a major luxury. that's why some cultures, like in india for example, focus on cleanliness so much because they use their hands. my boss' boyfriend interned in india and his family shipped him TP especially from europe... wild, huh?
yeah, but it's the way they roll.  (holy that's a pun and i didn't even mean it.)  my bro was in india, too, and i had prepped him about the bathroom situation.  the problem is that their septic tanks and sewage system can't handle the paper, so all these westerners come around and aren't careful and throw down.  i made my brother take a box of plastic baggies.  you get the picture.

also, ms. jen fawcett managed to last six months in india and didn't use toilet paper once.  that girl is fucking gold.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

marktwain

MMJ_fanatic

MMJfanatic... ya know, in many parts of the world, toilet paper doesn't exist, or is a major luxury. that's why some cultures, like in india for example, focus on cleanliness so much because they use their hands. my boss' boyfriend interned in india and his family shipped him TP especially from europe... wild, huh?

Yeesh! :P
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

dragonboy

Stairs

;D ;D ;D

How about those chairs that carry you up the stairs?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Yeah escalators are pretty good to.
There's Still Time.........

primushead

QuoteThe water bong

Word ;)

tomEisenbraun

that thing you sit on if you're handicapped that carries you up stairs, so you don't have to walk up em.

it's pretty cool.

you ever seen gremlins, where the lady hops on that sucker and gets thrown out the window cuz those little guys screw up her power lines? awesome stuff right there.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

banjohead

Duh. Best invention ever is the intarweb. "Internet" for all you bookworms.