Band Name help

Started by banjohead, May 17, 2006, 08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

stalling focks?

the unoriginal bastards was suggested many a time at the guitar foum when i was there...

i could license Dr. Sauce and the Mystic Fishsticks out to you for a little while...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

jrat

howabout
 Your Evening Coat

or
Gyprock

or
The Ottawa Senators are the Indianapolis Colts of Hockey.......i know, theres a thread on here somewhere for this, but the wound iss still pouring blood. im a "sports fan hemopheliac"  :'(
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd

banjohead

Turned these up on google..

http://www.brainwashed.com/bandnames/

and

http://www.elsewhere.org/bandname

The second one is actually a band name generator, though nothing good has come of it yet, it has given me a few new ideas.

jeffro79

How bout Drunk n' Dial
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

ycartrob

sweatboard

Gonzos Flying Cock Bregade

Boner Nose

Purple Boner Nose

Purple Cock Bregade

Flying Purple Cock Bregade

Gortons Purple Boner

Purple Cock Nose

Remote Controle Boner

Gonzos Purple Remote Controle Boner Cock Nose........ On A Plain
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

I like The Remote Control Socks  :)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

QuoteGonzos Flying Cock Bregade

Boner Nose

Purple Boner Nose

Purple Cock Bregade

Flying Purple Cock Bregade

Gortons Purple Boner

Purple Cock Nose

Remote Controle Boner

Gonzos Purple Boner Cock Nose........ On A Plain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  

Such rampant use of 'boner' and 'cock', that's the funniest shit I've seen in a while. ;D

peanut butter puddin surprise

[glb][size=450]cock[/size][/glb]
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

primushead

Wow, John.  How'd you make that cock look so good?

It's...GLOWING. :o

banjohead

I did some Wikepedia'ing on Gonzo and it has a really cool set of definitions behind it. In the process of thinking about words, "Gouranga" popped into my head. I remembered it from the original Grand Theft Auto. So I looked up Gouranga and the wrap wikepedia gave it seemed very fitting to the style Gregg and I portray... which is to be happy. Anyway, after some brainstorming I came up with a combination of the two words, which sounds really cool and embodies a lot of good characteristics which are descriptive of myself and Gregg and the music we dig. So, a new band name proposal which in my opinion is the best since "Gonzo's Remote Control Socks" is....

"Gonzouranga"