Anyone repping Ohio?

Started by jeffro79, May 17, 2006, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffro79

I've been a lurcher for a coupla months now, rediscovered MMJ about a year ago, wanted to say hey and see if anyone else is from Ohio?
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

ratsprayer

yip, i'm in ohio.  SW ohio, about an hour east of cincy.  where are you?

jeffro79

20-30 minutes north of dayton but I also lived in SE Ohio 3yrs for college
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

Fluffhead

ratsprayer

i used to live in dayton, although it seems everyone in the world has lived there for a bit of time.  i've said it before, and i'll say it again, southern ohio is amazing for scenery and just the general energy it has.  

i'd guess you went to athens for college?  that's a pretty damn special place, i think.  there's quite a lot to do and see for being a rather small area.

jeffro79

went to college at Hocking College very close to Athens(15 minutes) spent ALOT of time there

ratsprayer

that's cool.  i'm gonna go to hocking college some time next year probably, after i get my gen ed's done.  

ManNamedTruth

I'm your friendly neighbor from Pennslyvania. Suburbs of Pittsburgh.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

peanut butter puddin surprise

yo true....where at in the burbs of piksburg?  native here of washington county....moved to Louisville back in the 80s.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ManNamedTruth

Westmoreland County, not too far away.

peanut butter puddin surprise

ah, whereabouts?  isn't Ohio Pyle in Westmoreland county?
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ManNamedTruth

I'm not sure where Ohio Plye is sounds familar. I'm in North Huntingdon its like 20 minutes away from greensburgh.