Main Menu

IE 7

Started by johnconaway, May 17, 2006, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

okay, just downloaded and installed a beta version of Internet Explorer 7....and I love it so far.

Anybody else seeing this?  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

banjohead

Once you go Firefox, you never go back. Unless you are at work where they use IE.

QuoteOnce you go Firefox, you never go back. Unless you are at work where they use IE.

I'm the IT guy.  I don't support any other browser other than IE.  (too many issues with too many users)  not a fan of Firefox, I guess I'll get used to tabbed browsing.  that and many sites I regularily use weren't working with firefox.

MMJ_fanatic

I still have 6.0.2900.2180  :(
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

dude, you'll love 7 it's pretty hot.

MMJ_fanatic

hey when did you change your name--I just told another vistor to contact "conaway" about the ftp?

NJ2KY

Quotehey when did you change your name--I just told another vistor to contact "conaway" about the ftp?

i'm a visitor who happened upon that same link about the ftp's and was confused by the lack of "conaway" on the site.  am i correct in assuming that amiliaclaire is the new name?  
the memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime.

MMJ_fanatic

yup, that's me.  er, actually that's my beautiful daughter's name that i've grown fond of...even more so.  

what a perfect fit for a name that is.  she is definitely an amelia.

oh, and the ftp thingy.  it's still in the box, shit's been crazy.  gonna have to get around to puttin' it back together.  sorry.

NJ2KY

well thanks for clearing that up.  and no worries if the ftp's aren't working i just was hoping to hear some good live stuff.  if you do manage to find time to set it up though it would be most appreciated if you'd let me, and i guess everyone else for that matter, know.  
the memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime.