Selling off guitar gear...

Started by eiseyrokker, May 19, 2006, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

i don't know if this is against forum rules or not, but i have a bunch of gear i need to sell in order to buy parts for other guitar projects, so i figured i would bring em in here, to see if anybody in here would like to buy anything. here's what i'm considering selling: (this is in american dollars)

Boss DD-6 digital delay pedal w/ original box and instructions- $80 (they retail at $150)
Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion - SOLD
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus w/ original box and instructions- $45 (retails at $90)
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah - $30 (retails at $70)

and (this is the hard part) i'm selling this 12 string I have, and it sounds awesome. only problem is, I never play it, so it doesn't make sense for me to own it if I'm not playing it. which sucks, because I will want to own at some point in the future, but right now it's not doing anyone any good, and I need money, so I'm going to sell it.

It's a Fender DG10 12-string (acoustic). Nice mahogany body and a satin spruce top. It gets some gorgeous overtones and sounds absolutely lush. This really is a great guitar for as much as it's worth, and I would've expected it to be worth more than it is, but it retails for about $230, so I'll let it go for $150. I'll even completely set it up and restring it for you before I send it off, too - completely free.

I've also got an old Fender DG-7, if anyone is looking to start playing acoustic or needs a beater to have around the house for camping trips. I'll sell it for $25 if anybody actually wants it. It's pretty much Fender's starting model acoustic. But, if you're looking to start playing guitar or have a cousin or nephew or kid who wants to, this thing would be perfect. The strings are nice and low and its comfortable to play. And I'll definitely go through and set it up and restring it like the 12-string, no charge to you at all. SOLD

And last but not least, I've got a yamaha keyboard that i need to sell, just to get it outta my closet. It's in the box, has all the instructions and everything. Another great starter instrument, but not much more than that. But if you've got somebody who wants to start, I don't see why this wouldn't be a great piano to start on. The keys sustain and i think the keys are even semi-weighted. I played only a couple times on it, because I wasn't very interested in learning piano at the time. Now I'm learning, but I've also got a better keyboard, so this thing is obsolete for me. I'll let it go for $35 if you would like it.

And we'll have to figure out shipping in there with all of these too. So just PM me or post on here if you want anything, and i will forever be indebted to your awesomeness.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

primushead

I would be very interested in getting the overdrive/dist. pedal.

VERY interested.

I'll PM you later on, but I guess I'm just calling dibs right now.

Fluffhead

what are you planning on buying?

tomEisenbraun

I'm trying to buy a good used Line6 DL-4 Delay modeler. And with the leftover money hopefully an MXR Phase90 or some other "thickener" effect. Something to beef up my sound a little. A univibe would be beautiful, but I'll have to find some univibe emulator, because those are too damn pricey.

tomEisenbraun

Primushead picked up the distoriton pedal, so that one's gone...

primushead

tomEisenbraun

the coostic is taken, and my friend took dibs on the delay....so anybody else?

primushead

I'm sending out the check today Tom.

tomEisenbraun

primushead

Oops, scratch that.

I forgot to put it in the mail on the way out today...so it's going in TOMORROW.

tomEisenbraun