Main Menu

F1

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Jun 29, 2006, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I am heading to the US Grand Prix this weekend and I was just curious if there are any other Formula One fans out there?  I got hooked about 4 years ago when I was getting up at 6 AM to feed my little girl on the weekends to give my wife a break.  Now I just can't get enough.  I am going to put a little MMJ on the ipod during Saturday Qualifying and I may just be able to die right then and there.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

joey_rogo

Lucky you!! I'm a huge auto racing fan, not just F1 but everything. I wish I could see the US GP but I've got too much going on. I'm sure this year's GP will be better than one year ago  ;).

I wish basic cable carried more F1 races, all I've seen this year was Monaco and Silverstone. I dont have SPEED. :(

Hope you have a good time. Some MMJ with some F1 engines screaming in the background sure sounds like a good recipe.

BH

Yeah, I was at last year's debacle and it sucked pretty bad but I did get two free tickets for this year because of it.  And we still had a lot of fun camping last year so I got over it.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

I am getting ready to go get my tickets for Sunday's race right now! ($60 3 day pass) Will probably watch the 11:00 am practice today and be sitting on the "mounds" on Sunday drinking plenty of Guinness!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

Some MMJ with some F1 engines screaming in the background sure sounds like a good recipe.

great poster for a show that never actually happened.  but i thought it fit in with this thread

BH

TEO

I usually leave my ipod on shuffle, what kicked in when I reached the main grandstands today, "Golden", coincidence? I think not!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ali

i grew up with an f1 freak for a brother, so i kind of got into it by osmosis... i don't stay up to watch them, but i there's one on tv during the afternoons (ie australian gp) i'll watch it. saw the british gp while i was staying with rellies in the uk recently, which was pretty cool

:)

i used to live about 5 mins walk from albert park, where they have the australian gp, and it was great to hear the cars doing practice runs and during the real thing... very cool. and very loud
love a song for the way it makes you feel