The World Cup Thread!!!

Started by dragonboy, Jun 07, 2006, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzcarraldo

PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragonboy

Looking forward to 2night's game but I can't help but feel this will be the last time we see England play in this world cup  :-/

Still going to say it:

[size=8]COME ON ENGLAND!!![/size]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Tree

QuoteLooking forward to 2night's game but I can't help but feel this will be the last time we see England play in this world cup  :-/

Still going to say it:

[size=8]COME ON ENGLAND!!![/size]

that´ll be a great match!
@db: have you seen the euro 2004 match portugal - england?

dragonboy

I didn't see it but I remember the result, we'll be looking to set things straight today  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Tree

haha.... i think you also forgot about the euro 2000! with figo´s amazing goal!  ;) ;D

dragonboy

I'll see you on the pitch in 4hrs son!!!

Chills

I'm rooting for England. They'll need to step up BIG TIME!

dragonboy

QuoteI'm rooting for England. They'll need to step up BIG TIME!
You're not wrong there Chills  :-/
3hrs to go...

[size=8]COME ON BOYS!!![/size]

Chills

[size=8]COME ON BOYS!!![/size]

Wow, what a cheer!
I bet they heard that in Germany
 8)

dragonboy

Who Patches? He's shitting himself  ;)

dragonboy

Just saw Murph...who you rooting for TK?

fitzcarraldo

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

I'm going on a roadtrip with my friends band, leavin in a few minutes, gonnabe a roadie this weekend. mrnorth is their name and their playin right b4 Kings of Leon in Mileywalkay! Might even catch la chaqueta. Please God.  :D

COME ON ENGLAND!!!  What a performance from Germany yesterday.

Tree

QuoteWho Patches? He's shitting himself  ;)
;D

Easy Morning Rebel

England?? No, Portugal. Though none og my favorite teams are still left so I really don't care. I only don't want either England, France or Germany to win. Well, maybe England but definitely NOT Germany. BAH!
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

Tree

PORTUGAL

:D :D :D :D :D :D

SMc55

A terrible match. Neither team deserved to go through. Rooney was justifiably sent off. What a spoilt brat.
I hate penalty shoot outs  :(

Well done your team Patches.

wordawg

Thank god Sven has gone.

Hargreaves was superb.  Lampard has had a shite World Cup and shouldn't have taken the first penalty.  Beckham is a spent force.
the future is Ginger

SMc55

QuoteThank god Sven has gone.

Hargreaves was superb.  Lampard has had a shite World Cup and shouldn't have taken the first penalty.  Beckham is a spent force.

That was our analysis exactly. I watched it with my uncles and cousins. Hello by the way  :D

wordawg

And a big HELLO to you too!
the future is Ginger

SMc55

QuoteAnd a big HELLO to you too!
;D