Website Problems!!!

Started by ChiefCrowe, Aug 01, 2006, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

Is it just me or lately has this forum/site been REALLY slow to load?
the last few days especially.. i have had a lot of time waiting for pages to load.

anyone know whats going on???

dragonboy

I know a few people have mentioned this in the past but yer, today is the slowest that I've experienced. I've had to give up a couple of times. Hope everything is OK...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

CC

yesterday the forum was having some major speed problems but everything should be okay again.

EC

guys, be easy on the poor forum.  it's so hot and it's doing its best.

CC

seems like it's still stuck in slowness.

give it some time.
in the meantime go read a book, watch a movie, ride your bike...

BH

Book?  Bike?  What are these extravagant apparatuses you speak of?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ratsprayer

i've got a bike, you can ride it if youd' like.  it's got a basket, a bell that rings, and things to make it look good.

dragonboy

Quotei've got a bike, you can ride it if youd' like.  it's got a basket, a bell that rings, and things to make it look good.
Rats we need to have a picture of you on that bike...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

tomEisenbraun

rats, do you have a mouse named gerald as well?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

BH

Quotei've got a bike, you can ride it if youd' like.  it's got a basket, a bell that rings, and things to make it look good.

I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

(Rats, your the type of girl that fits in to my world)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ChiefOKONO

Lot faster today!

thank you to whoever helped.  i wonder what happened anyway...