Insomniac posts

Started by Destinedeye, Aug 08, 2006, 04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpacedCowboy

I know people are in different time zones, but Its become a habit the past couple weeks to periodically check in and post at all hours of the night.  I guess you could say I've been having trouble sleeping.  Some nights Im up past sunrise and I'll usually throw on At Dawn, or some Neil Young, or some sort of somber and mellow tunes.  I just got a new job and im workin on a second so hopefully the insomnia wont last too much longer.  So whats the deal with the rest of the insomniacs round these parts?
and the pump don't work cause the vandal took the handle

Dee.

I was sleeping.... but then... I woke up.   :-/

It's okay, a quick spin around the internet, and I'll try again.  :)

dragonboy

I never get insomnia...I wonder why that is?
Might have something to do with the company that I keep...

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Chills

Alcohol, it only makes you tired  :)

dragonboy

QuoteAlcohol, it only makes you tired  :)
I heard that Alcohol makes some people argumentative, aggressive & even violent but that's bullshit! Anyone who disagrees with me can take it the hell outside!!!  >:(
Wait no...isn't this Tracy's Fightin' & Feudin' thread?
*Dragonboy falls off his barstool, his wife calls her lawyer the following morning & 2 days later he receives divorce papers but because they're in Japanese he can't read them (even though he's been here for more than 7 years)*
No wait...isn't this Dorothy Mantooth's Catholic Confession's thread?
*Dragonboy falls off his barstool again, his Dad picks him up & they sing Suspicious Minds together until the barman throws them out...*
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Chills

Quote*Dragonboy falls off his barstool, his wife calls her lawyer the following morning & 2 days later he receives divorce papers but because they're in Japanese he can't read them (even though he's been here for more than 7 years)*
/quote]

Wait, I've translated the papers for you. It's bad news man.
Her lawyers claim: the Elvis coffee mug, the Elvis clock and the Viva Las Vegas special edition dvd  :-/

Too ease the pain, she has left you the single of Wooden Heart and made some tasty "Elvis special" burgers as a goodbye present. Aloha  ;)

dragonboy

*Dragonboy gets back up on his barstool & buys Chills a drink*  :'(

dragonboy

*& then he buys everyone on the forum a drink*

dragonboy

*& then he invites everyone back to his...*

dragonboy

Destinedeye, apologies for rail-roading your thread, seriously.

What I wouldn't give to hook up with all you guys though & I really do mean that from the bottom of my heart...we all talk about this from time to time but wouldn't it be the best thing ever? Until that day comes, every imaginary drink is one me...

One day my friends, one day  :)

Chills

That was a fine series of posts DB.
I salute you
*Raises imaginary glass whiskey & coke*

fitzcarraldo

Yeah that was great Dragonboy, I'd just replace the JD with Jamesons.  :)

This doob's for you!

SpacedCowboy

I think im gonna take one of those drinks... ya know, to take the edge off, or self medicate, whichever one it works for
and the pump don't work cause the vandal took the handle

dragonboy

QuoteYeah that was great Dragonboy, I'd just replace the JD with Jamesons.  :)

This doob's for you!
Haha, now you're making me jealous! Good to see ya TK  :)

primushead

I heard that even slight amounts of alcohol can disrupt the sleep process.

Which is why I always make it my duty to keep the drinks well above slight;)

BH

I only drink when I'm sad.
And I'm sad all the time,
so I drink the whole night thru.
And I drink in the daytime too.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Meddle

I drink when I'm happy
...And Some Are Angels...

ali

i'm not an insomniac - i'm just in a very different timezone  :)

and i'm off to drink now, as its friday night!! hooray for friday night drinks!!!
 :D
love a song for the way it makes you feel