Congratulations Jaimoe!!!

Started by dragonboy, Aug 07, 2006, 08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Just saw you online...are you married yet? When's the big day?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jaimoe

Not married yet. The big day is this Saturday. We're getting the run-around with our photographer. She's an ex-punk band manager, so why I am surprised. I'll attempt to post a picture of the two of us sometime today.

dragonboy

We decided to skip on a photographer & got really lucky with a Japanese friend who took some great pics. Turned out he's a bit of an amateur photographer, he came with all the gear & we got the lot for free!
EC - get your bags packed  ;)

Looking forward to seeing a pic Jaimoe, best of luck for Sat.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jaimoe

Here's a fairly recent picture of Victoria and I (David). Sorry about the size:

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jaimoe

dragonboy

Cheers for the pic Jaimoe, you look great together!
I have to be a honest though, I'm a little disappointed that you haven't got your
Ian McShane/Al Swearengen facial hair down yet  :-/  ;)

Jaimoe

I think if I tried having "Swearengen facial hair", people would think I was copying Frank Zappa.

SMc55

QuoteI think if I tried having "Swearengen facial hair", people would think I was copying Frank Zappa.
Nothing wrong with that  ;)

Jaimoe

Nothing wrong with that  ;)

Very true. Maybe I'll request Muffin Man or My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mamma at the reception as a warped FZ tribute.