ycartrob

primushead

Oh, come on.

How could you hate a "band" this cool?
 :)

wellfleet

everything sucks. really.

tomEisenbraun

dirty son of a bitch. kill it in captivity? it was tame?

come on!

somebody oughtta buy his ass and bow and arrow it.

that said, i think i have gained a really big heart for animals recently. i went fishing today, and it made me feel so bad to worm the hook. this nice lively worm just getting skewered relentlessly for the purpose of gouging some poor fish's mouth with absolutely no intent of killing it or eating it. just for sport. frickin lame.

next time i fish, it oughtta be fly fishing for trout that will be cooked later that night. screw reel and rod in a lake fishin for blue gill. sheesh.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

marktwain

I'm just glad to see Tennessee has to claim them.   They're from central Ky, but now they're your problem, Tracy.

ycartrob

QuoteI'm just glad to see Tennessee has to claim them.   They're from central Ky, but now they're your problem, Tracy.

real problem is, they're many more like them here...

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ycartrob

Quoteone word:  why?

You know, that was my question too. I mean, here's a guy who is wealthy, doing something he loves, probably has no problem pulling chicks; I just don't get it.

At what point in your life do you feel the need to kill a captive bear with a bow and arrow, then act like you hunted it and killed it (and videotape the whole experience)? I mean, what need does that fulfill?

it's a bad idea, cause they're down on their luck and they've lost touch with their bleeding hearts

BH

He was probably going to put it on a concert DVD as an extra and thought it would really help his image with the fans.  Fucking disgraceful.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

marktwain

Quoteone word:  why?

It all comes down to the size of your penis.  He must be pretty damn insecure.

You know what'd be cool?  if MMJ's next album cover could feature a lifelike stuffed Troy Lee Gentry.

dragonboy

QuoteYou know what'd be cool?  if MMJ's next album cover could feature a lifelike stuffed Troy Lee Gentry.
Haha.
I have no idea who this guy is but this story made me feel sick with anger when I read it yesterday.
If he is found guilty then I hope he does go down for the full 5 years  >:(
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.