The Chappelle Show

Started by dragonboy, Dec 20, 2005, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Watched the Lost Episodes from Series 3 last night.
Man, don't bother! Of course, I knew all about Dave not finishing the shows & not being happy with the material that had been filmed but I thought I'd still give it a look (it was only $12 on amazon).
Fans of the show should keep away! There are a couple of good sketches (Tupac, Revenge etc) but you can find those on youtube, you rest is filler & a lot of it's just not funny.

Respect to Dave for calling it quits, shame on me for buying the DVD  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

vielfras

Though I haven't seen all of the "lost episodes" I do agree some were rather weak.  However his MTV Cribs episode was pretty funny.

Damn, I miss that show.  Wish it could have lasted longer.
When the well's dry, we know the worth of water.

jeffro79

I also enjoyed the MTV Cribs skit, if only Hulk Hogan would choke out a white panda for me on my b-day.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

TEO

We just watched an episode last night from I believe season 2 where he mocks Puff. I nearly fell out of my chair! Boy, did I need that.  ;D
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

Yer Season One & Two are both excellent. I have them on DVD & can watch them again & again.
Here's hoping Dave comes out with some new material soon.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

my brother went to the dave chappelle live show here in toronto last night.  i'm sure he split his sides.  

dragonboy

Quotemy brother went to the dave chappelle live show here in toronto last night.  i'm sure he split his sides.  
How cool is that?
I'm jealous, I'd love to see Dave Chappelle live.
I miss live comedy. My friends & I used to go up to London all the time when I lived in the UK.