Board Crushes

Started by ycartrob, Sep 21, 2006, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

OK, who gave ceiling cat the X?

BH

I bet it was ceiling doorman.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tomEisenbraun

can i have a crush on my own moustache? it's really full this year.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

FarmerYoda

i've always wondered:
do men grow faicial hair jsut to show that they can?

my brothers got quite good "coverage" as he calls it... and it grows INCREDIBLY fast. he's only eighteen but he's a hairy one..
however... it doesn't like... look good. but he does it anyway. is it just a male thing? to show that you CAN grow hair? i mean... i just don't get it i guess.

he's making it into a handle bar mustache tomorrow. just to get my mom angry...

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Ghosts_on_TV

I like the idea of having a badass beard, but I just don't like having one. I grow it out a little every now n then, but I get annoyed and shave all the time.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

FarmerYoda

QuoteHater.

if that was directed to me:
NEVER! I love boys with beards. but i'm just curious, that's all!

gosh.

ali

oh i think it's definitely a man-thing. a couple of my guy friends had a beard growing competition a few summers ago... one dropped out as it just wasn't even enough, and i didn't recognise the other after not seeing him for about 6 weeks. that was weird.

gotta love a little facial hair though.... just not TOO creative (anyone remember the topic on the world-championship beard/moustache entrants?? that was just a bit too "scuse me, need to spend 2 hours curling my beard into a 17th century sailing ship...")

:)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

FarmerYoda

ew. my brother shaved the beard and kept the msutache. ew.  it looks disgusting.

suebeeboo

One of God's most beautiful creations.......

These are my license plates -

And who could forget this man's poetry? -

other times I can barely see

tomEisenbraun

back onto the topic of beards...

one interesting thing i've found is that, even though moustaches look ridiculous, if you've got a good beard, and you shave off the beard but leave the 'stache, you still look like the same human being. albeit, a little bit more apt to have a "van".

however, once you shave the moustache off, you are an entirely different human being. it's really strange, but i think the most important thing about the beard is the upper lip hair. it's the distinguishing factor.

interesting observation i've made over the course of seven beards and an equal number of 'staches over the past year.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

suebeeboo

Indeed, regarding that fascinating topic of facial hair, I must recommend a very witty short story by one of my favorite writers, Guy de Maupassant, called "The Mustache."  You guys (no pun intended!) should really read it!  Even though it's written by (a?) Guy, it's a woman speaking - I simply must insert a small blurb of ofhere:

"Whence comes this charm of the mustache, will you tell me? Do I know myself? It tickles your face, you feel it  approaching your mouth, and it sends a little shiver through you down to the tips of your toes.  And on your neck! Have you ever felt a mustache on your neck? It intoxicates you, makes you feel creepy, goes to the tips of your fingers. You wriggle, shake your shoulders, toss back your head. You wish to get away and at the same time to remain there; it is delightful, but irritating. But how sweet it is!"

I think that's fabulous!  And as for "creepy" that could have been slightly mistranslated from French into English, who knows what the French word was, but most likely not creepy, though maybe "creepy" denotes a negative  connotation more in English than in French.

suebeeboo

BMELLOW  (I wanted it because it was Shannon's)

FarmerYoda

Quoteback onto the topic of beards...

one interesting thing i've found is that, even though moustaches look ridiculous, if you've got a good beard, and you shave off the beard but leave the 'stache, you still look like the same human being. albeit, a little bit more apt to have a "van".

however, once you shave the moustache off, you are an entirely different human being. it's really strange, but i think the most important thing about the beard is the upper lip hair. it's the distinguishing factor.

interesting observation i've made over the course of seven beards and an equal number of 'staches over the past year.

today, my brother went to school with "the stache", a red sweatband aroudn his head, gym shorts and tube socks.

he looked like the biggest slizz to ever hit this earth.  here, actually:

before:

after:

is that not so grimey??/?

ugh. what ad isgusting piece of human.

Angry Ewok

Not sure how to respond to that, except to say LAKJFSOJADOJASC!!!111One
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Hawkeye

My handlebar from about a year ago (after shaving off the beard)...I think it's gonna make its triumphant return very soon  8)

We could.

BH

QuoteBMELLOW  (I wanted it because it was Shannon's)

Kick Ass suebeeboo!  I want one.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

Don't fuck with ME!!!!!

There's Still Time.........

EC

QuoteDon't fuck with ME!!!!!
holy. shit.
did you just come from a game of raquetball?