Main Menu

?

Started by true, Oct 25, 2006, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Anyone else encounter a problem of getting on the forum earlier today? It said something to the effect of me not having a permitted server. Know anything about this CC?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

Me too, I downloaded Firefox 2.0 yesterday & thought maybe that was why. Pleased to learn it wasn't only me...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MMJ_fanatic

Riny said there was maintenance happening today.  It appears to be all done now :)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ali

thank god it wasn't just me.... hello again people :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Jacket Fanatic

It was depressing to say the least.

Angry Ewok

Ah, home sweet home.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

SMc55

It felt very strange. My page said I didn't have permission to view the forum. I felt I'd done something bad  ;)

tomEisenbraun

I was so distraught. But now we are safe. I seriously did not know what to do. I kept clicking on my bookmark and then remembering that it wasn't going to work. What a bummer.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

CC

there was some unexpected maintenance work on the server. that's why the forum was off-line for a while.

thanks for hanging in there, i'll try to warn you next time ;)

aMD

i thought i was banned again.  :-[

good to be back, and with all the threads back, i think i'll just go save the covers coomp somewhere on my computer.

JacketGal

It seems to be a lot quicker too~ sweeet!  I have had probs getting on here for the last three days....nice to have the forum back. ;D
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

MMJ_fanatic

MMJ forum = crack!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

megisnotreal

QuoteMMJ forum = crack!

ah, my fix.