NBA 2006-07 Thread

Started by Jaimoe, Oct 30, 2006, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaimoe

Let's Go Raptors!!!

The team has a decidedly European flavour this year and there's excellent buzz  around the league regarding the team's direction. 2006 #1 overall pick Andrea Bargnani is still a little raw, he just turned 21, but you can see why people compare him to Dirk Nowitzki. Brian Colangelo has done a great job so far with the Raps since coming over from the Suns. Chris Bosh is an emerging superstar and T.J. Ford is a damn good young point guard. If players play to their potential, this team should sneak into the playoffs.

brkndwnbus

Big Nets fan....I know what will happen already with them though.....3rd seed and out in the second round, but I am still pumped for the season. Raptors are on the rise. Have some really good young players.

ratsprayer

my nba love died when john stockton retired.

:-/

JohnnyRage

Jaimoe, I think you will quickly become a PJ Tucker fan. He is scrappy, needs a jump shot though.

TJ Ford is the man!

I just read in the Dallas Morning News that Don Nelson, now again the coach of the Warriors, is suing Mark Cuban for back pay (deferred retirement money). They don't like each other anymore.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

ycartrob

I am tired of Flava Flav.

Jaimoe

The Raptors tip off tonight against Wince Carter's Nets. I can't wait.

aMD

i don't have one particular team I route for in the nba since there's no cincinnati team. so I just jump on bandwagons based on what players I like.  This year I think it will be Bulls and Cavs.

red

I'm only a casual NBA fan, but I pull for the Bulls.  Pretty awesome first game.