Pink Floyd Weather Channel

Started by ycartrob, Nov 27, 2006, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

OK, so the Weather Channel rocks. I am waiting for the local forecast and lo and behold they play Pink Floyd's-One of These Days while they're reeling off the local stats.

Rock on Weather Channel!!

Dorothy_Mantooth

Someone told me it's the most watched channel in the country.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

dragonboy

What was the outlook for tomorrow like in your neck of the woods Tracy?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ycartrob

cloudy, high around 72. Wed, we have possible record heat for November at 75. Then Friday we get lambasted, wind, rain and snow, hi 36...

BH

I'm one day ahead on the exact same thing.  It was the nicest four day Thanksgiving Vacation ever!

In reference to the "Mother" nature, did they get to the part of the song when they say "I'm going to cut you into little pieces!" ?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

QuoteI'm one day ahead on the exact same thing.  It was the nicest four day Thanksgiving Vacation ever!

In reference to the "Mother" nature, did they get to the part of the song when they say "I'm going to cut you into little pieces!" ?

nope, didn't get that far.

BH

nope, didn't get that far.

too bad, that would have been nice with some tornado footage melded together with the Shining's "Here's Johnny" scene.

Uhhh, yeah, I'm high.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

or the Simpsons episode when they fly all of the annoying celebrities to the sun with "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun" playing... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

evilPaauwe

one of these days i'm gonna cut u into little pieces.
cheers.

suebeeboo

Quoteor the Simpsons episode when they fly all of the annoying celebrities to the sun with "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun" playing... ;)

Really?!?!  I don't have cable, so mostly all we watch are Simpson dvd's - we have all the seasons - do you know what season this was from?  Or, god forbid, do I need to start at the beginning and go through every episode?  Maybe my daughter Sarah would remember which one it is! But that is hilarious!  That's what makes the Simpsons so fantastic - those guys are geniuses!  
other times I can barely see