Jim James takes a ink block test at bonnaroo

Started by laylow82, Jun 26, 2008, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laylow82

http://www.vimeo.com/relixhd

Its pretty funny.  The ink block test tells us that Jim has a fascination with ants and the 1980 movie short circuit.

Its the first video

getinthevan

They won't play correctly for me.  Its really choppy and I can't make out any words that are said.  I'll have to try again later I guess.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

JerseyRich

There's also one with Patrick on the 3rd page.

megalicious

ha. short circuit used to come on every other day on the disney channel when i was a kid. i think i saw that movie and the brave little toaster at least 50x each.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

getinthevan

Quoteha. short circuit used to come on every other day on the disney channel when i was a kid. i think i saw that movie and the brave little toaster at least 50x each.

The Brave Little Toaster...  I haven't seen that movie in years.  Now I kind of want to watch it.

mjkoehler

Nice.

Brave Little Toaster used to creep me out. :-/

megalicious

QuoteNice.

Brave Little Toaster used to creep me out. :-/

that part when they go to the spare parts appliance store w/ that creepy ass lamp and electric razor?

megalicious

or that part when they go camping?

seriously. i watched this movie every other day when i was a kid. we recorded it from the disney channel onto our vcr and i watched the movie so much the tape broke.

tomEisenbraun

hey, if it's jumpy, just click on the little square in the viewing window that says /HD is On. It'll turn it off and run much much smoother.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

mjkoehler

Quoteor that part when they go camping?

seriously. i watched this movie every other day when i was a kid. we recorded it from the disney channel onto our vcr and i watched the movie so much the tape broke.
The whole thing. I wasn't even a kid when this came out and it creeped me out for some reason. Of course I think the Chevy Chase movie [link=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083254/]Under The Rainbow[/link] is sure comedy gold, so what the hell do I know?

Bigsky

Quoteor that part when they go camping?

The whole thing. I wasn't even a kid when this came out and it creeped me out for some reason. Of course I think the Chevy Chase movie [link=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083254/]Under The Rainbow[/link] is sure comedy gold, so what the hell do I know?

I used to watch that movie all the time, at least when it was on tv...got to love the little people.

getinthevan

Quotehey, if it's jumpy, just click on the little square in the viewing window that says /HD is On. It'll turn it off and run much much smoother.

Tom, you're awesome.  Thanks for the tip.

whyteand82nd

I think theres a freaking awesome beard meeting between jim and somebody else at the end of patricks video!!
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Dorothy_Mantooth

i once read someone's thesis about how The Brave Little Toaster is an allusion to androgyny. i'm serious. what's more sad? That a thesis such as that exists, or that i read the whole thing?
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

harpua51

Quotei once read someone's thesis about how The Brave Little Toaster is an allusion to androgyny. i'm serious. what's more sad? That a thesis such as that exists, or that i read the whole thing?

??????

Why would you ever write that!

What do you study that would require you to read such BS?

>:(