Happy Holidays?

Started by primushead, Dec 21, 2006, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Whatever you celebrate, happy holidays.  That includes:  Christmas, Hannakuh (I know I didn't spell it right. sorry) and nothing else.  sorry.

But seriously,  I hope everyone stays safe and has a great time over the next few days.  Be good ya'll! 8-)

megisnotreal

same to you, gregg with 3 g's!

dragonboy

I'm working on Christmas day so we're celebrating tomorrow!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

FarmerYoda

channukah i think is over.
i'm a bad jew
but i do BOTH.
'cos dat's how divorced parents roll.

anyways, happy holidays to everyone!
yet to be honest, i find this time of year the most stressful, and it's probably my least favorite...

red

This weekend is going to be wonderful.  I've already seen a handful of people who I haven't visited with in years.  

bug

awww, Happy Holidays to everyone!  I finished decorating my mom's tree tonight, I think it turned out pretty :)

Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

dragonboy

That's one heck of a tree! [size=8]Puts mine to shame...[/size]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

bug

All Christmas trees are pretty!  I put up one for my Papaw last week and it was just a little Charlie Brown kind of tree from the dollar store , but it still looked pretty and sparkly :D

Angry Ewok

The entire room looks to be very beautiful, miss buggy.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

MMJ_fanatic

Yeah bug--nice paneling!  Oh and Happy Holidays again everybody!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

bug

Thanks everyone :)

That house belongs to my mom and step-dad, it's a log home, very pretty but not mine :D

TEO

Great job on the tree bug!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

EC

lovely tree, bug. :)  i wish my camera didn't encounter that water bottle last year, or else i'd show you guys our tree.  instead, i'll just say that i wish happy holidays to all of the lovely people on this board.  some of you (actually a lot of you) i've met in real life, and some i've been great pen pals with.  yep.  nice vibez. xoxoxo

Dee.

Happy holidays, everyone. Take it easy.  :-*

Tree

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

megisnotreal

ratsprayer

happy 'whatever the hell you celebrate, or not'

:)

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

suebeeboo

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all the cool MMJ fans on this board!  I'm enjoying a real nice 4-day weekend!  PEACE ON EARTH!  ~ Sue   :-*
other times I can barely see