So, What Are You Doing Tonight?

Started by sweatboard, Dec 31, 2006, 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

How is everyone ringing in the new year?  I'm going out to eat with ab and some friends, then we're going to come back to our place for jello shots and naked twister, you are all invited if you can make it to Knoxville in time.
There's Still Time.........

SMc55

It's very windy and rainy here at the moment. A lot of the big public celebrations have been cancelled in Scotland and the North of England for concerns about safety.

We're having some friends round for a meal, then we'll toast the new year. Not drinking too much as I'm driving 300 miles tomorrow to see more old friends and family.

Have fun everyone.

red

Going out for a nice supper with a couple friends.  Then do some barhopping and, finally end up at a big New Years bash here.  This is the first time that my three friends and i have all had dates on the same night.  (The MMJ bunnyhug will be out with a vengeance)

Should be a wonderful evening.  Happy New Year to you all.

ratsprayer

staying with my two best friends that i've not seen in almost a year.  drinking stella artois right now, but who knows what the rest of the evening shall bring...

FarmerYoda

i wish i was at home, but instead i'm with my family and family friends in new hampshire...
they're practically forcing me to steal their liquor, then we're going to DANCE withold drunk men at the hotel down the street...

hm...

sweatboard

Quotei wish i was at home, but instead i'm with my family and family friends in new hampshire...
they're practically forcing me to steal their liquor, then we're going to DANCE withold drunk men at the hotel down the street...

hm...

Just make sure you lay a big wet sloppy one on your uncle at midnight, for me.

ycartrob

At some point be naked, but in the meantime, going over to a friends here shortly, then to our favorite pizza joint, then to Blockbuster, then back home, then visualize what we want to happen in 07, throw a couple of bottle rockets, make out with the wife, log on for the Jacket show, maybe get crazy and have a cup of coffee after midnight, then, of course, human sacrifice.

sweatboard

I wish I had bottle rockets.  

red

What a wonderful evening I had.  Aside from my friend beating the shit out of someone and then getting kicked in the face (broken nose, cut on eyelid) all was well.