Main Menu

Hi I'm New

Started by jacks29, Jan 04, 2007, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emelie

Hello everyone!

I'm not really new to this board. I was active here last year as the user Easy_Morning_Rebel, if you happen to remember? But since this site got a make over I for some reason can't reach my account anymore so I had to create a new user. This site has really changed a lot. And I like it. Very much! I'm glad to be back, I hope you're glad to see me again, too? Happy new year's to everyone, as well. And let's hope for a tremendous My Morning Jacket-y 2007!!!

Have I missed much during the time I'd been away from this board?

;)

BH

QuoteHello everyone!

I'm not really new to this board. I was active here last year as the user Easy_Morning_Rebel, if you happen to remember? But since this site got a make over I for some reason can't reach my account anymore so I had to create a new user. This site has really changed a lot. And I like it. Very much! I'm glad to be back, I hope you're glad to see me again, too? Happy new year's to everyone, as well. And let's hope for a tremendous My Morning Jacket-y 2007!!!

;)

Good to see you back Emelie!  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SMc55

Hi Jacks, good to meet you.
And welcome back Emelie  :D

megisnotreal

QuoteI like Jack's. The seasoning on the fries is a little heavy, sometimes... but better than the burgers - too messy. The sweet tea is always great, though.

I miss Jack's.

And Milo's.

:(

ManNamedTruth

QuoteHello everyone!

;)

That sucks you have to start over. I'm sure there is some way you can use your old account. CC work your magic.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ali

welcome jacks!!!

hi emelie, hope you had a great nys!!!  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel