College Football!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by sweatboard, Aug 31, 2006, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Brian?
 Corey?

Any friendly bets for the showdwon at the checkerboards this weekend?

sweatboard

Yeah I'm betting our cheerleaders have teeth and thiers don't.   ;)
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Seriously though, Alabama has a good team this year they could very easily have beat both Florida and Arkansas.  I'll say

UT - 27
Ala - 17

BH

QuoteYeah I'm betting our cheerleaders have teeth and thiers don't.   ;)

Post of the month.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

ALABAMA        -  13
TENNESSEE -  10
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

sweatboard

Post of the month.

Thank You, Thank You Very Much...

I'd like to thank Alabama for being such an easy target and I'd like to thank Tracy for the assist.  He is the John Stockton to my Karl Malone.

sweatboard

QuoteALABAMA        -  13
TENNESSEE -  10

You must be confusing the TN team from last year with this years offensive juggernaut.  If Ala holds us to 10 points I'll personally pay for a dentist to come down there and fix all your all's teeth.  I mean all of them............all six.  See Bermuda it's like shooting fish in a barell.

ycartrob

Tennessee- 31
Alabama- 9

Ole Miss took Bama to over time at Bama.   UT is on a roll.

Angry Ewok

sweatboard

QuoteTennessee- 31
Alabama- 9

Ole Miss took Bama to over time at Bama.   UT is on a roll.

Yeah but, ole miss has a really nice running back and Shaffer is starting to come into his own.  Ole Miss is not a cake walk at this point.  I think the game will be much closer.  Darby could have a big day against our defense.  Florida losing to Auburn makes the race in the SEC so much more exciting.  If TN wins the next two games I think you're going to see Ainge in the Heisman talks though.

sweatboard

QuoteWe'll see.

"We'll see"...........That only sounds confident if it's coming from a Florida fan.  from an Alabama fan "We'll see" means "I HOPE we win" ;)

Angry Ewok

Yeah, well... Luckily we're only talking about Tennessee here, otherwise I may be worried.

Easy win.

Alabama - 14
Tennessee - 7

Yeah. That's right. I went there.

sweatboard

QuoteYeah, well... Luckily we're only talking about Tennessee here, otherwise I may be worried.

Easy win.

Alabama - 14
Tennessee - 7

Yeah. That's right. I went there.

Ok Brad, If Ala. holds us to 7 I'll knock all of my teeth out and move to Alabama and starting rooting for the Crimson Tide Elephants.  Can someone please explain to me why they are the crimson tide yet their mascot is a fucking elephant.........shouldn't it be a tampon?

Angry Ewok

Big mean poopoohead!

>:(!!!

JohnnyRage

It's funny how this thread has come full circle with you two guys. And I only read the first page.

Hook'em Horns. This isn't your grandfather's cornhuskers tomorrow.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

Angry Ewok

By the way, I don't really know the backstory behind the Crimson Tide and the Elephant... I've heard it before on the radio with the sports buffs rattling off little hardly-known facts - but it must not have been all that impressive of a story, huh?

...but HEY! You're in no position to talk, what with the Volunteers having that mut that sit on the sidelines through all the games. What's his name? Phillip Fulmer?

It's gonna be fun making ya'll 5 and 2 in your own stadium.

EAZYE

Hook'em Horns. This isn't your grandfather's cornhuskers tomorrow.[/quote]

Glad to see another Big 12 member on the board but I sincerely hate your guts for that comment. >:( BOOMER SOONER!  We will be back on top before to long.  
Also sorry to say this BH but your beloved Missouri Tigers are going to take a hard fall this weekend.  Good Luck to your red birds though ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

BH

Hook'em Horns. This isn't your grandfather's cornhuskers tomorrow.Glad to see another Big 12 member on the board but I sincerely hate your guts for that comment. >:( BOOMER SOONER!  We will be back on top before to long.  
Also sorry to say this BH but your beloved Missouri Tigers are going to take a hard fall this weekend.  Good Luck to your red birds though ;)

We shall see. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jacket Fanatic