Main Menu

WEAK!

Started by megisnotreal, Jan 05, 2007, 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

"Bush signing may mean government can read your mail"

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A signing statement attached to postal legislation by President Bush last month may have opened the way for the government to open mail without a warrant.

[rest of story linked below]

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/04/bush.mail.ap/index.html

primushead

That's a shame.  How much more of our stuff do they really want to read anyway?  Can't my Grandma wish me a happy birthday in privacy?

megisnotreal

QuoteThat's a shame.  How much more of our stuff do they really want to read anyway?  Can't my Grandma wish me a happy birthday in privacy?

bush is gonna take that five dollars granny sent you, too.

primushead

megisnotreal

sweatboard

If you have nothing to hide it shouldn't bother you.  At least that's what I'm told.  :-/
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

megisnotreal

megisnotreal

or would you rather have a kiss? (haha)

sweatboard

Thank You!!!!!!

Taterbug

It's only Illegal if you get caught. ;)
Whats with all the girl on girl action?  I think they need a helper.  I am a third degree lick master. :P
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

peanut butter puddin surprise

that's one hot pic
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

sweatboard

Quotethat's one hot pic

I know!!!!!!  I can't wait to get home tonight.

megisnotreal

QuoteIt's only Illegal if you get caught. ;)
Whats with all the girl on girl action?  I think they need a helper.  I am a third degree lick master. :P

sorry taterbug, but if anybody's getting in the middle of that, it's gonna be me.

Taterbug

I think thats AWESOME. I'm a lesbian to.  I guess that makes us both carpet munchers. ;D
I hope your not offended by that. If you are I'll take it back.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

megisnotreal

uhhh... that is a bit offensive.  :-/

I'm not a lesbian; I just think girls are hotter than guys.  :-[

Taterbug

I'm VERY SORRY :'(. I only assumed you were. By you willingness to mix it up with the 2 ladies above. MY BAD. Please except my apology.

Angry Ewok

The Government is so backwards. They can read our mail, but our troops can't return fire when armed mexicans literally attack the border. I just don't "get it" sometimes, but for the sake of my sanity it's probably best I try not to.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

sweatboard

QuoteIt's only Illegal if you get caught. ;)

and so it goes................

que the sigur ros

sweatboard

Also, I'm a FOURTH degree lick master.........just ask your Mom.  ;)