Anyone know what kind of guitar this is?

Started by seamus, Jan 15, 2007, 07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye

The blue and white one with the "bullseye" that Eddie Vedder plays?  I think I've seen Syd Barrett playing it also...I'm trying to find a picture and I'll post that as soon  as I do.  Thanks in advance :)
We could.

Hawkeye

www.pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20060707/8.jpg

I'm thinking it's just a tele with a custom paint job?  Sorry if this is a dumb question, don't wanna be shunned or nothin
We could.

Hawkeye

btw I'm sitting by the fireplace, looking out at the freshly fallen and still falling snow and listening to Chills....doesn't get much better than this  :)
We could.

Jaimoe

It's gotta be a custom Telecaster. The bulls-eye may have something to do with Pearl Jam's love affair with The Who.

sweatboard

QuoteIt's gotta be a custom Telecaster. The bulls-eye may have something to do with Pearl Jam's love affair with The Who.

Yep.  Exactly Right.  and it is most definatly a Tele.  Eddie goes back and forth between the Tele and an SG.  Personally I like the Tele more.

My dream guitar is the one the guy from the Shins played the other night on SNL.  It was a light blue tele with white pick-guard.  I think I would get some sort of pink design on it, I'm not sure what yet.......mabey just a heart.  

quit laughing.  >:(
There's Still Time.........

BH

QuoteIt's gotta be a custom Telecaster. The bulls-eye may have something to do with Pearl Jam's love affair with The Who.

Yep.  Exactly Right.  and it is most definatly a Tele.  Eddie goes back and forth between the Tele and an SG.  Personally I like the Tele more.

My dream guitar is the one the guy from the Shins played the other night on SNL.  It was a light blue tele with white pick-guard.  I think I would get some sort of pink design on it, I'm not sure what yet.......mabey just a heart.  

quit laughing.  >:(

Well, it should say "Hey Girl" in pink.  Unless that actually ends up being your bands name.  Then it wouldn't be cool to put your own band name on your guitar.  Why is that the drummer can put it on his bass drum but it wouldn't be cool on a guitar?

cough
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........