Killing Yourself To Live

Started by DavidCrosby, Jul 08, 2008, 05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidCrosby

Quotejust ordered this book yesterday....can't wait

You should enjoy it, Ms. PennyLane.  I like the way he writes... He writes like I think.  ::)

....I can totally agree with that, and sometimes it kind of scares me a little....
listen to vinyl

Penny Lane

You should enjoy it, Ms. PennyLane.  I like the way he writes... He writes like I think.  ::)

oh no! lol....scary....i loved sex, drugs and cocoa puffs---so i'm sure i'll like this.

I should've probably seperated that statement a little.  I meant to say that I think you would like it, but not for the reason that he writes the way I think.  Truthfully, how are you sposta know how I think?  I mean you could have incredible intuition or some super power ESP or something, but for most part........in fact......I should have just left off that whole 'the way I think' part, anyway.    :-/

LOL i knew what you meant! either way---i'm sure i'll love it. and yes, i do have super powers. thanks for noticing :D
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

buymycar

oh no! lol....scary....i loved sex, drugs and cocoa puffs---so i'm sure i'll like this.

I should've probably seperated that statement a little.  I meant to say that I think you would like it, but not for the reason that he writes the way I think.  Truthfully, how are you sposta know how I think?  I mean you could have incredible intuition or some super power ESP or something, but for most part........in fact......I should have just left off that whole 'the way I think' part, anyway.    :-/

LOL i knew what you meant! either way---i'm sure i'll love it. and yes, i do have super powers. thanks for noticing :D

Is your real name Lady Goodman?

Penny Lane

Is your real name Lady Goodman?

depends --only if you're jim james
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

DaFunkyPrecedent

wonderful book.  I was in love with 2 women at the time and i was able to relate more than ever...
God damn those shaky knees.