Today  "Hurricane"

Started by Tree, Jan 18, 2007, 07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tree

Today there´ll be a Orkan (european hurricane) over Germany!
They say that the wind speed in my region will be about 150 km/h or more. The schools were closed at 12 am today.

megisnotreal

QuoteToday there´ll be a Orkan (european hurricane) over Germany!
They say that the wind speed in my region will be about 150 km/h or more. The schools were closed at 12 am today.

Be careful and stay safe, Patches. We don't want anything bad to happen to you!

Mr. T.

Be Safe Patches.

We have very heavy winds here in Belgium today, but no hurricane... A lot of material damage has been done though.

Grab on to something people!
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

Tree

thanks.
oh my god what a hype...it was only a bit windy...

dragonboy

Yeah both my sisters have mentioned the dangerously strong winds that swept through the UK this week. How was it for you Doc? Greggy?

You never know, that might have been the clam before the storm. Take care Patches, Mr. T, Chills, anyone in it's path!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Tree

yeah dude!

I was lucky...this is what happened to a primary school.
this is what happened to a school:

SMc55

QuoteYeah both my sisters have mentioned the dangerously strong winds that swept through the UK this week. How was it for you Doc? Greggy?

You never know, that might have been the clam before the storm. Take care Patches, Mr. T, Chills, anyone in it's path!
We seem to have missed most of it although a lot of damage has been done elsewhere in th UK. Strange as we live quite high up and usually do cop anything like this. Take care all.

Mr. T.

About 40 people died in Northern Europe due to the storms...  :(

I think the worst has passed by now

My brother in law lost half of his roof  :-/
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times