Ratsprayer?

Started by primushead, Jan 29, 2007, 08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Has anyone seen that guy?  I miss him... :(

dragonboy

He's away at college, right?

Good luck & all the best Rats!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

Oh yeah!  I forgot he was gonna do that.

ycartrob

I heard he sold all his cd's and is following Widespread. In fact, someone said this is him:

ManNamedTruth

Theres lots of folks missing these days. TomEisenbraun? Wheres he?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

sweatboard

I heard he also sold all of his cd's, cut his beard, got a sex change and married M. Ward.
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

QuoteI heard he also sold all of his cd's, cut his beard, got a sex change and married M. Ward.
Really?
I heard that his CDs got stollen, he rented The Punisher (the Dolph Lundgren version for '89 of course) & inspired by said movie went on a vigilante crusade...

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Put down the bong.

sweatboard

dragonboy

QuotePut down the bong.
'If society won't punish the guilty, he will'
Good old Tom!

sweatboard

Yeah, you better be watching your back brother.  Quick, over your left shoulder.

ratsprayer

i'm still around, but yeah, i'm at college being all studious and shit.  we're in the middle of trying to move, so there's not been much time to hang around.  hopefully next week, we'll have a new place and things will kinda sorta get to normal again.  

BH

Quoteall studious and shit.   

;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

primushead

Sweet!

Keep studying...and for the love of God, stay away from the meth.

peanut butter puddin surprise

this thread is hilarious
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

primushead

It's alright I guess.

But THIS is hilarious.

megisnotreal

dragonboy

QuoteIt's alright I guess.

But THIS is hilarious.

;D

Dee.

Quotei'm still around, but yeah, i'm at college being all studious and shit.
You forgot to strut.

*studious strut*