Would you rather...

Started by primushead, Jan 31, 2007, 01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Would you rather have to fight a tiger or a bear?

Oh tough one...but i think i´d go for the bear. i don´t like cats.  ;D

ok...Blind or Deaf?
I know i wouldn't be able to listen to music, but i gotta go with deaf. I'm an artist I have to see.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Angry Ewok

Brittney Spears or Slipknot?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megisnotreal

QuoteBrittney Spears or Slipknot?

conscientious objector?

:-/

dragonboy

QuoteBrittney Spears or Slipknot?
What...to shag?!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dee.

Quotewould you rather... have an infinite amount of money and only be allowed to listen to show tunes for the rest of your life OR have the world's largest vinyl collection but no record player?
Choice #2! I want variety even if I can't listen to it! (And couldn't I buy a record player eventually? Borrow my friend's?)

Would you rather:

drive a van with airbrushed unicorns painted on the sides

OR

drive a van with airbrushed bowling pins painted on the sides

The choice is yours!

megisnotreal

Quotewould you rather... have an infinite amount of money and only be allowed to listen to show tunes for the rest of your life OR have the world's largest vinyl collection but no record player?
Choice #2! I want variety even if I can't listen to it! (And couldn't I buy a record player eventually? Borrow my friend's?)

Would you rather:

OR

The choice is yours!

Fuck it, dude; let's go bowling!

Jaimoe

Would you rather listen to Nickelback for the rest of your life or jump off a cliff?

Chills

QuoteWould you rather listen to Nickelback for the rest of your life or jump off a cliff?

That's a hard one  :-?

sweatboard

QuoteWould you rather listen to Nickelback for the rest of your life or jump off a cliff?

How high is the cliff and is there water below?  I mean I can wear a helmet right.
There's Still Time.........

MMJ_fanatic

Would you rather:

OR

The choice is yours!

Bowling pins definitely!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

dragonboy

Would you rather:

OR

The choice is yours!

Bowling pins definitely!
Because the Dude abides?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ycartrob

Would you rather watch Duke lose in basketball or Notre Dame lose in football?

ycartrob

If you're talking cliff as in Cliff Huxtable, I'll go with cliff. If you're meaning a 300 foot cliff that has jagged rocks at the bottom, then I'll have to think about it.

Jaimoe

QuoteWould you rather watch Duke lose in basketball or Notre Dame lose in football?

Duke lose in basketball.

The DARK

QuoteWould you rather watch Duke lose in basketball or Notre Dame lose in football?

Duke lose in basketball.

Any day of the week!  :D
In another time, in another place, in another face

primushead

I think you know my stance on that.

FarmerYoda

i used to play a similar game to this, except it was much more vulgar.

TEO

QuoteColt or a Bear?

COLT!!!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Tree

shave all hair on every part of your body or wear a thong for the next 5 years!!??

:-/