oh my fucking god...

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Jul 22, 2008, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

My Morning Jacket.  Lords of Rock, Hear Yee Hear Yee:

the summer is building steam and the Jacket is beginning to ignite.  wear protection and be ready.  this tour is going to be musically nut busting... I'm pretty sure that's a good thing.  MMJ takin it down son.  groovin rockin soulful crazy mother fuckers.

one.

Salacious D

I am *so* ready.

Bring it.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

Penny Lane

building steam? between bonnaroo and RCMH my summer is over!! :-( quite sad about that..the only thing i have to look forward to is philly show, possibly boston and NYE----i'm coming down off such a high, and jealous of people going to the hometown show.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

bold99

the steam engine is building....Radio City was great but I think its going to get better and better and end on NYE!!!!
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

DavidCrosby

....me and my best friend were talking yesterday about how NYE is going to just kick ass....Radio City was a good little taste (wait, didn't they play for three hours???) of the mammoth show that will occur on NYE in NYC.....
listen to vinyl

TEO

Quotebuilding steam? between bonnaroo and RCMH my summer is over!! :-( quite sad about that..the only thing i have to look forward to is philly show, possibly boston and NYE----i'm coming down off such a high, and jealous of people going to the hometown show.

After I pick up BH we will swing by and get you!   ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

Quotebuilding steam? between bonnaroo and RCMH my summer is over!! :-( quite sad about that..the only thing i have to look forward to is philly show, possibly boston and NYE----i'm coming down off such a high, and jealous of people going to the hometown show.

Uh, can you get me last, that's a long fucking drive. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

picky, picky   ;D
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Penny Lane

take one for the team!!! i'll bring plenty of gold bond--you won't even smell me
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TheBigChicken

me too? :-? Tampa's only a little out of the way...I'll even make peanut butter pudding surprise ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

me too? :-? Tampa's only a little out of the way...I'll even make peanut butter pudding surprise ;)
Hey Teo, it's called kidnapping. Not that I'm condoning it or anything....The Stokholm Sydrome may come into play, sometime around Steam Engine.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

jim james I'm calling you out dude.  rock my fucking face of at detroit.  it sucks its your 3rd show in three days all in different places, regardless I expect the best and nothing less.  just kidding you could probably beat me up anyways, Rock on beasts of the unknown.  if everything gets fucked up I got you don't worry about it..