Valentine's Day Plans?

Started by red, Feb 13, 2007, 11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye

The cartoon April was obviously a fox...how about the Aprils from the movies?  TMNT 1 April is the only real April in my eyes.  I don't think the other ones even had red hair?  Lame.
We could.

dragonboy

QuoteI've only been seeing this girl for a little over a month and she already makes fun of me for having a "man-crush" on Jim...haha
;D My wife gets very Jealous when I listen to Elvis.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dee.

QuoteIs it just way way too cliche to give someone a CD on Valentine's Day?
Music is never cliche! It's always a nice touch.

QuoteI've only been seeing this girl for a little over a month and she already makes fun of me for having a "man-crush" on Jim...haha
I'd be like, "You better have a damn man-crush on Jim. He is worthy of your love." :)

As for my plans, I will be at school until about 9 at night. Wootles? I was hoping I'd get snowed in and wouldn't have to go anywhere, but the snow is not cooperating fully. It's just mad windy.

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

.Walt

QuoteThe cartoon April was obviously a fox...how about the Aprils from the movies?  TMNT 1 April is the only real April in my eyes.  I don't think the other ones even had red hair?  Lame.

i got my first boner to april....................

the cartoon april.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

ali

sigh. no. another slightly depressingly empty valentines day....  :'(
love a song for the way it makes you feel

.Walt

;D My wife gets very Jealous when I listen to Elvis.

I also get shit for a man crush... "Barry Zito" my favorite pitcher. next to gregg maddux.  but after maddux retires. than its just me and barry ::)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

megisnotreal

eh... i'll be enjoying valentine's day all by myself. as in: alone. see also: sad and pathetic. well, not really pathetic, but kind of sad.

seriously.

i bet there's a song on this album for all us who are doing the solo valentine thing:

Taterbug

Planning on taking my 9 year old daughter and wife of 20 years to dinner.  
After  my daughter goes to bed maybe we will break out the fundies and some tasty edible lotions, the kind you blow on and the they make you tingle. Nothin like a little slap & tickle on VD day.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

primushead

Solo valentine's day is alright.  I'll be drinking for sure, and won't have some baby's mama tellin' me what to do!  Go wash the dishes and make me a pie!!

:)

The DARK

Yet another Valentine's Day ruined by pure coincidence... :(
In another time, in another place, in another face

EAZYE

I plan on scoring some x and treating myself to a little love-making.   :o

I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

Taterbug

QuoteI plan on scoring some x and treating myself to a little love-making.   :o

Do you mean ecstacy or ex-lax ?
Just checkin, I didn't know how freaky you were going to get with your love-making.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

EAZYE

QuoteI plan on scoring some x and treating myself to a little love-making.   :o

Do you mean ecstacy or ex-lax ?
Just checkin, I didn't know how freaky you were going to get with your love-making.

Let's go ahead and clear that up, ecstacy ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

Taterbug

Good call. Either way you might want to break out the rubber sheets.