Let me be your BMG  sponsor......please.

Started by harristrensky, Feb 16, 2007, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harristrensky

I am a member of bmg music club (http://www.bmgmusic.com) and if I sponsor a new member I get 5 free cd's so take a look and let me know.
It has a really good country selection(willie, cash, haggard, loretta, emmylou) and is a great way to stok up on Dylan and Neil and other classic.
I just got 6 cd's for $39.
Let me know.

Paul
I was a big old bear once.

BH

Give me a call.  I would like to talk to you about a way you can buy household products at a greatly recuced rate.  And make millions of dollars in the process!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

harristrensky

QuoteGive me a call.  I would like to talk to you about a way you can buy household products at a greatly recuced rate.  And make millions of dollars in the process!

Is that a yes or a no? .........or a 'fuck you'?

listen dudes, BMG gets me cd's for $5, cant beat that.
I was a big old bear once.

BH

I'm just joking really.  It wasn't very funny actually, sorry.  

I havn't looked at those BMG things recently but I remember not being able to find much stuff that I wanted.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

fitzcarraldo

QuoteGive me a call.  I would like to talk to you about a way you can buy household products at a greatly recuced rate.  And make millions of dollars in the process!

;D

sorry harristrensky  ;)