Time Machine

Started by true, Feb 21, 2007, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

If I were to go back in time these would be the lovely women I would most want to make hot sex with in their prime:
Goldie Hawn

Debbie Harry
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ycartrob

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

this is to easy...............

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Do you ever want to see someone naked so bad that it actually makes your stomach hurt.  That is what Lynda Carter does to me.

Taterbug

Nancy Pelosi, I'm kinda interested in seeing what  she  looks like now. is that wrong ?

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

sweatboard

My best friend want's to do things to her with a handgun that make my stomach hurt.

Taterbug

My stomach hurts when I look at myself naked.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

sweatboard

Yeah, I'd like to have sex with Lynda Carter present day as well as Wonder Woman era, then I'd write a book about it.  

megisnotreal

i want to go back in time and be ricky nelson's groupie

ManNamedTruth

How about some Betty Page

ycartrob

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

red

QuoteDebbie Harry
I love her mouth.

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

MarkW

QuoteMy stomach hurts when I look at myself naked.

Hmmmm.  All I can see when I look at myself naked is my stomach, and it hurts.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

dragonboy

QuoteIf I were to go back in time these would be the lovely women I would most want to make hot sex with in their prime:
Do you get much 'hot sex' in the present True?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

QuoteAll I can see when I look at myself naked is my stomach, and it hurts.
;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteIf I were to go back in time these would be the lovely women I would most want to make hot sex with in their prime:
Do you get much 'hot sex' in the present True?
:-/