buying new vinyl

Started by harristrensky, Mar 08, 2007, 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harristrensky

I am starting to really get into vinyl and I discovered this great site: //www.tonevendor.com  which is really amazing for new vinyl and I got my records in 2 days.  I am relying on them for my Oldham vinyl(I am slowly rebuying his stuff and the ones im missing) and the Elvis Perkins LP is only $9.99 and thats a great record.

just thought id share that but if you guys know of any reliable sites let me know.

also ebay is kicking ass so far, i love finding LOTS.
I was a big old bear once.

jeffro79

For buying new vinyl I've found buying directly from the bands or record companys website is best way to go. I recently bought a Bright Eyes LP directly from Saddle Creek for $11 and a few bucks for shipping. That same record is at the only music store that sells vinyl around me for $20. That same record store has Okonokos for $50  :o. Like you said ebay is defiantly the way to go for used. I also have found alot of good stuff at flea markets, plus its fun to walk around and check all the other crazy stuff out. I recently started getting into/building my vinyl collection too.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs