New Fan + Board Member

Started by Kel, Mar 09, 2007, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

ah, young love.  Welcome aboard, you have a lot to look forward to.
There's Still Time.........

Jon T.

Care for any "kool-aid"...    :-?

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

BH

These are my favorite threads.  

You are about to embark on a wonderful journey.  Just in time for spring!

Suggestion:

At Dawn  March-April-May

Then on the first of June, go purchase It Still Moves and call it the Soundtrack of Your Life (Volume Summer '07)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteCare for any "kool-aid"...    :-?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...don't let the secret get out!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SMc55

QuoteHey Kel, good to have you aboard!  :)
Which CD did your friend play for you?

Z

I still have to listen to their other CD's,
:D

You are so in for a treat. You'll need them all so it doesn't matter what you hear next. If I had to pick one for you I'd probably say It Still Moves.

Welcome aboard  :)

Kel

QuoteThese are my favorite threads.  

You are about to embark on a wonderful journey.  Just in time for spring!

Suggestion:

At Dawn  March-April-May

Then on the first of June, go purchase It Still Moves and call it the Soundtrack of Your Life (Volume Summer '07)

Honestly, sometimes i get stuck in a musical rut and i decided that i don't want to do that anymore.  there are so many wonderful bands out there and i can't wait to get my hands on them.  i'm just kicking myself in the head now for not going to lollapalooza last year, i live by chicago!

springtime, ah, yes, that has been what has motivated me to keep opening up and welcome newer sounds into my life.  

The DARK

Welcome to the forum. I was at Taste Festival last year. My first MMJ show.

If you like Z, check out Okonokos. That album deserves to be played in your stereo on full blast until you either blow out your speakers or eardrums.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Ghosts_on_TV

Just wait until you find god at one of their shows...
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ManNamedTruth

Welcome to the board :D I would go with Okonokos cause it would introduce you to songs from all the albums. The live versions of certain songs will give you a greater appreciation for them than studio versions. Make sure you view the Okonokos DVD too as soon as possible-mind blowing!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

bethofftherecord

QuoteJust wait until you find god at one of their shows...

Hell ya.  I'm new to the forum, but my first show was in 2004.  I wasn't prepared for how much I would love them live.  SEE THEM LIVE.  Write that down.    ;)  Welcome!
nothing can be changed except ourselves