Ali! Where you at?

Started by ycartrob, Mar 15, 2007, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

[size=14]yo, where you at girl?[/size]

Angry Ewok

I introduced her to Animal Crackers on March 1st... she hasn't come back since.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megisnotreal

i got an email from her the other day, and she said she was sleepy.

hope you got some sleep and are feeling better, ali!
:)

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

dragonboy

I miss Ali when she's not here :'(
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SiOuxTribe

Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

ali

aww thanks guys... nice to know you missed me  :-*

but that is a slightly scarily large pic of me...  :o

how've things been for you guys lately? anyone make it to the recent shows?

stuff happening in oz lately:
- caught the dears & elbow last week - officially in love with guy garvey... sigh
- chronically tired lately, i think i might be anaemic...
- started saving for os holiday in august!!! yay!
- quite intruiged about these animal crackers... brad i think you're onto a good thing there!

in between looking after two demanding cats, and my job, i've not had much life lately...
XX
love a song for the way it makes you feel

BH

stuff happening in oz lately

Don't forget about opening weekend in Formula One!  Albert Park in Melbourne.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ali

didn't watch it this year, but still heard it!! we heard the practice on friday at work, then heard the odd buzz on sunday... which was cool. actually it was good to be living further away from albert park - i used to live about 200m from the park. i watched the race for two years with the windows open & the sound off

ali

BH

Quotedidn't watch it this year, but still heard it!! we heard the practice on friday at work, then heard the odd buzz on sunday... which was cool. actually it was good to be living further away from albert park - i used to live about 200m from the park. i watched the race for two years with the windows open & the sound off

Nice!  That must have been fantastic!  There are only a couple of "street" circuits left and that's one of them.   Those would be the most fun to see live!   I'm just glad you knew what I was talking about!  

Kimi is a cool cool cat.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.