Florida Gators end the Maddness

Started by ycartrob, Apr 02, 2007, 11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

just like in football, Florida is in a league of their own in basketball. Pretty impressive.

Watching Lee Humphrey shoot 3's takes my breath away.

only 5 months until football season...

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

The DARK

Can't say I liked this year's tourney nearly as much as last year. Where's the excitement? Who wants #1's to win all the games? They did that during the regular season.
In another time, in another place, in another face

BH

Humphrey was on fire!

You can't win a national championship shooting threes like the buckeyes did.  Yeeesh!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

Quote:-/

Go Lady Vols!!!!!

Yeah whatever Florida, so where is your WOMEN'S team right now?  I'll have some serious amunition for shit talking when me and my friends go down to Gainsville for the football game this year.  Candice Parker in your face!!!!  I need to buy a lady vols jersey to sport while I'm down there.  
There's Still Time.........

Jaimoe

The tournament didn't do it for me like past seasons. Florida was the best team, but the Final Four was disappointing on an entertainment standpoint. The Sweet 16 was ok. The first two rounds had very little drama. Ah well, there's always the NIT ;)

ManNamedTruth

Doesnt anyone think its strange that the championship came down to the same colleges as football did? What are the chances?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

primushead

If Carolina would have made it to the championship, it would've been way more fun...but Florida would've probably still won.  I'm really not looking forward to all the summer tourists from florida coming up here with their national champions bumper stickers on the backs of their Lexus SUV's. :-/