Main Menu

CNN does MMJ

Started by Suzuki, Jul 25, 2008, 02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidCrosby

...awesome to see video from that kick ass night...
listen to vinyl

easy way

that's the real deal...
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

BH

Thanks man, that was great!

The Will Ferrell/John C. Reilly thing that came after was funny too!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

weeniebeenie

That was really cool, thanks.
How loud can silence get?

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

B.B.

Jbones72

Very cool !!!! can't wait  for NYE :D

j_rud

That made my day. So great to see legit footage from that night. Still hoping for some kind of release.
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

Bigsky

QuoteThat made my day. So great to see legit footage from that night. Still hoping for some kind of release.

My thoughts exactly...there was some clean footage from RCMH...maybe a DVD for the holiday season...please

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

that's awesome.  nice job mmj you guys are kicking ass continually just being you and being honest.  fucking cool.  rock hard or soft.  it doesn't matter to me, you guys are that good.

The Drake

Quotethat's awesome.  nice job mmj you guys are kicking ass continually just being you and being honest.  fucking cool.  rock hard or soft.  it doesn't matter to me, you guys are that good.

Keep doing you, Kid!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotethat's awesome.  nice job mmj you guys are kicking ass continually just being you and being honest.  fucking cool.  rock hard or soft.  it doesn't matter to me, you guys are that good.

Keep doing you, Kid!

oh I do myself all day long.  rock on drake.

Erik26

That video was amazing. DVD for the holidays...good call!
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

YouAre_GivenToFly

Amazing. This US tour can't begin soon enough.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Anu

Goosebumpery. Yum. So good to see the rainy 'roo footage.

Can't believe I get to do it again in 11 days.