We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

Mr. T.

we are concern,

BH

Yes!  They used to replay those on Speed Channel here in the states but I havn't seen one in awhile.  Hopefully they will be back soon!

Have you seen the one when he takes the Bugatti up to 400 kph or something like that?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Mr. T.

QuoteYes!  They used to replay those on Speed Channel here in the states but I havn't seen one in awhile.  Hopefully they will be back soon!

Have you seen the one when he takes the Bugatti up to 400 kph or something like that?

This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V27CgobKJHw

;D
we are concern,

ali

i LOVE this program!!! (which is saying a lot coming from a girl with not a huge interest in cars)

when i was flying back from queensland the other day they were showing an old episode on the inflight tvs - they boys had the usual 1500 quid to go buy a van (as they all admitted they didn't know anything about vans) and then had to put them through a series of tests. the whole plane cracked up... the best was richard's effort in tailing a car (driven by james & clarkson) as close as possible without touching... i think he got it down to about 1.5mm or something. the closest james could get his huge transit van was literally about 500 METRES

ah.. gotta love blokes stuffing around in cars  ;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

BH

Yes, the contests that they come up with are the best!   They once raced from London to Italy with two of them taking a high speed train and the other one in an Aston Martin.  That was great.  If I remember right, the Aston won but the two guys in the train were relaxed and well fed when they arrived!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.