Bob Mould answers my question

Started by ycartrob, Apr 21, 2007, 12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Well, I can mark that off the list. I guess seeing the Cubs at Wrigley is next.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/display.php?id=1308

sweatboard

[size=20]HOLY CRAP!!!!!!![/size]

That was a great question Tracy.  Man, I'm grinning from ear to ear.  

But, then again, if the person enjoys fawning fans, you could always flatter your way on to the tour bus.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just finished listening to Aligator and it was an amazing experience.  thanks again!!! :-* :-*
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

That's a great question & answer.
Congrats Tracy  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MarkW

Bob's the man.  Tracy's the man.  You da men!  Great question, and a considered reply.  I'm off to dig out some Husker Du. New Day Rising, anyone?  Sing along now...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

vespachick

Oh, that brings back a horrible memory of mine where after an EBTG show we were loitering in the bar with all the A&R people and eventually both Tracey and Ben ended up sitting directly next me on this ledge and all the while I was reeling in my head and super star-struck practially quaking in my boots and trying to dream up something to say!!  So at one point I turn and Tracey kind of smiles and me and then Ben looks over too, and all I can say is ".......I'm a huge fan.....you guys...... you guys..... you guys look......so healthy"!!!????!!!

WTF?  Where the hell did that come from?  They both just kind of gave me a "you're such an idiot" look and quickly turned away and I don't blame them.  It was mortifyingly embarassing.   :-[
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked