This forum...

Started by The_DARK, Apr 24, 2007, 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The DARK

...is an obscene amount of fun.  :)

That is all I have to say.
In another time, in another place, in another face

MarkW

It's also a ludicrous waste of time.  But in a good way  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

cmccubbin@work

keeps me sane at work!!!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

aMD

is dead lately.

is a great place to hang out electronically.

megisnotreal

this forum is my baby mama.

BH

is the home of people with more musical taste in their left pinky finger than the rest of the world has in their entire body combined.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bethofftherecord

is keeping from losing my mind.  i am so freaking bored.  i better get a job quick.   ahh, yes, putting that degree to good use!

today i.....read a book about setting goals and maintaining a positive attitude (250 pages with exercises, which i did), put together a calendar of what i want to do this summer (aka show i want to see), went on a walk for an hour, worked out for an hour, cleaned the kitchen, went grocery shopping, and hung out on the forum. oh ya, and smoked about 15 cigs cause i was bored.  wtf am i going to do tomorrow?  

thank you forum for keeping me sane.
nothing can be changed except ourselves

JacketGal

Quoteis the home of people with more musical taste in their left pinky finger than the rest of the world has in their entire body combined.
I love that! It's true too.

It's a great stress reliever between writing and studying....well, that and lots of wine.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

vespachick

...makes me want to write something amusing about:

But I can't.  Because (a) How could one possibly disparage Americana; and (b) I kinda like it, in a WTF? sort of way! :-[
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked