Where's Brad?

Started by Jenny, May 15, 2007, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny

maybe I missed something.
sorry for starting a semi-useless thread, i'm just curious!

BH

That's a good question.

Meg, little help?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

Did you lock him in your basement again Meg?  

Like sands through the hourglass so are the............

There's Still Time.........

ratsprayer

this thread better get going.

:-/

aMD

Quotethis thread better get going.

:-/

you are spitting gold these days, my friend.  Ever since "so it goes" in the Vonnegut thread you have been on fire with high quality, low quantity posts! Bravo!

megisnotreal

sometimes i let him out of his cage so he can buy me stuff. sometimes. he's usually locked in there, churning out some killer drawings for the greeting card company for former pro golfers with asthma i just started. we're kinda on the way to being all fortune 500 and shit...

seriously? he's just super busy with his awesome job. and those killer okonokos prints, which you should ask him about... ;) ;)

Angry Ewok

I'm still alive.

8-)

I've been working pretty hard on the website for my boss, Rick Rush, who only today finished the last few strokes on a sweet St. Louis Cardinals World Series piece that I'll be taking over in the Serigraphing department.

www.RickRushArt.com

I'll be in the studio this month inking the positives for this one. If anyone wants one, they're $700 in a Pre-Order package - and I'd totally be getting some commission for making sales, so I can't help but encourage it.

Meanwhile, like Meg said, I've been selling my artwork, too... The long-awaited Okonokos prints are done and begging to be bought. For whatever reason, I absolutely hate advertising or promoting my work, so I haven't said much of anything about them anywhere (here especially)...

www.TheArtOfBradSmith.com

Naturally, all of you are more than welcome to buy as many as you'd like... This print is pretty much my debut into the art commerce galaxy, so it's a big deal to me and I'm pretty proud of myself.

I've been giving friendly discounts to the inner circle fans, so if you want one, e-mail me and mention your forum username, and I'll give you a discount... up front it's $40 plus shipping.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

mjkoehler

QuoteI'm still alive.

8-)

I've been working pretty hard on the website for my boss, Rick Rush, who only today finished the last few strokes on a sweet St. Louis Cardinals World Series piece that I'll be taking over in the Serigraphing department.

www.RickRushArt.com

I'll be in the studio this month inking the positives for this one. If anyone wants one, they're $700 in a Pre-Order package - and I'd totally be getting some commission for making sales, so I can't help but encourage it.

Meanwhile, like Meg said, I've been selling my artwork, too... The long-awaited Okonokos prints are done and begging to be bought. For whatever reason, I absolutely hate advertising or promoting my work, so I haven't said much of anything about them anywhere (here especially)...

www.TheArtOfBradSmith.com

Naturally, all of you are more than welcome to buy as many as you'd like... This print is pretty much my debut into the art commerce galaxy, so it's a big deal to me and I'm pretty proud of myself.

I've been giving friendly discounts to the inner circle fans, so if you want one, e-mail me and mention your forum username, and I'll give you a discount... up front it's $40 plus shipping.

Holy shit that Cards one is bad ass.  

The Okonokos is pretty sweet too....hmmmmmmmm

EAZYE

Well done sir, very well done.   ;)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away