Who from this board lives in Texas?

Started by EC, Aug 20, 2007, 06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

1.  whothrewthecake
2.  dorothy mantooth

who else?

Dorothy_Mantooth

are you trying to tell me that anyone else matters ?!??!?!?!???????????11!?!!?
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

EC

well, of course, all human beings matter, dorothy.  i mean, certain people who have mastered the art of the fay shay, obviously rule HARD, but if there might be other interesting people in the world...
i mean, maybe.
it might be poss?

ManNamedTruth

Quoteare you trying to tell me that anyone else matters ?!??!?!?!???????????11!?!!?
I always wondered what your name was from, Dorothy. It is referencing something, correct?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ItsAllSticky

EC

can we please get back on topic here?

Dorothy_Mantooth

I always wondered what your name was from, Dorothy. It is referencing something, correct?

It's a line from Anchorman. I'm really not sure why I picked it... I had probably recently watched that movie.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

SMc55

I think jacketgirl lives in Texas.

JacketGal

QuoteI think jacketgirl lives in Texas.
Actually, I'm in Chicago.    I always had a thing for Texas though...:)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

SMc55

QuoteI think jacketgirl lives in Texas.
Actually, I'm in Chicago.    I always had a thing for Texas though...:)
Sorry about that. Don't know what made me think it :-/

JacketGal

It's all good - but this still leaves the Q remaining. Who else lives in Texas? :)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Dorothy_Mantooth

here's my beef:

texas is nearly the biggest state in the union and it is mysteriously being unrepresented here.