The World Beard & Moustache Championships 2007

Started by dragonboy, Sep 18, 2007, 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

sweatboard

Third Prize?????  

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

I guess technically his stach only has two curls, it looks like the spiral of fire is coming from the side-stach, it probably doesn't really count.............He still got robbed.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

red

QuoteDid Jim not enter this year?
Sam Beam (Iron & Wine) and Jim should've entered as a team:

dragonboy

Haha you beat me to it!
Yeah I figure that's why Jim didn't enter, he was running scared  ;)

EDIT: Can't you make that pic any bigger K?

megisnotreal

TheBigChicken

QuoteDieter Besuch was robbed!!!   >:(
absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

sweatboard

Hey Tom, where you at?  Tom could contribute some valuable commentary on this thread.  

red

QuoteEDIT: Can't you make that pic any bigger K?
;D

tomEisenbraun

Haha, my only response is "Holy Shit."

And also, I'd like to meet these men's wives. They must be tolerant, wonderful women.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

mjkoehler

And also, I'd like to meet these men's wives. They must be tolerant, wonderful women.

HAHAHA

Looking at all of them, I am in the presence of greatness. I have tried unsuccessfully to grow a nice stach or beard and somehow every damn time I come out looking like the Unibomber or some derelict who lives under the highway overpass drinkin Ripple.

tomEisenbraun

no Wild Irish Rose?

man, my lady has put up with a month of a serious moustache for Moustache March this past year. she's sort of a saint. she digs my beard enough to put up with the painfully stubbly growing process for a month every time i shave it off (I have trouble finding a good way to keep it under control beyond two and a half months). Has anyone here with a beard ever gone to a good serious barber, and would you trust them to keep your beard under good control? I'm becoming convinced that my own attempts at cutting my beard are in vain, and that perhaps i should entrust it to a good barber and go once a month. That would honestly be worth the expense to me, because I go through this grow it til i have to ditch it cycle, and I'd like to just have one for the rest of my life, but my attempts with a beard trimmer all come out badly.

and that was a book.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

mjkoehler