Blues, Brews and BAR-BQ

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Sep 24, 2007, 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Hey, just wanted to let you know about an event this weekend.  I realize that none of you live aroung here (except you Mike!), but I'm pretty proud of my sister, and I wanted to share.   About five or six years ago she started the Center For Autism Education to provide a better situation for the ever increasing number of autistic kids in this area.   In just that small amount of time she has been able to grow the school to amazing proportions, and a couple years ago they completed a multi-million dollar complex in O'Fallon, MO thanks to many generous donations.   Well, they continue to have large bills for insurance and mortgage payments for the new building, and so they decided to start a new fund raiser that involves three of my families favorite things!  Music, Beer and Food.  Anyway, check out the website.  It's pretty cool.  

(I hope someday this grows big enough that I can afford a Jim Solo set!   Maybe I can just get him to play Honest Man for like 2K.) ;D

www.bluesbrewsandbarbque.org
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Sweet! I'll have to check this out from damn. Damn filters here at work won't let me.