One Tree Hill / My Morning Jacket

Started by Elpseth, Sep 01, 2008, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elspeth

I would like to begin this post by saying that I DO NOT watch One Tree Hill, my best friend does. But I was scanning through the TV listings and I realized that the season premiere episode of One Tree Hill tonight is titled, "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream, Part 1." Since my bestie is an avid... very avid fan of OTH I know that they always name their episodes after song names. I just thought it was pretty cool.

bold99

haha I just wrote the exact same post a few seconds ago....including the "I don't watch the show" part.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Elspeth

Hahaha... makes us look suspicious... HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!

It's pretty funny that we're both like, "Uh we don't watch the show!" I'll admit I watched a couple of minutes of it once. Not only is my best friend obsessed with it, but my college roommate Geraldine loves it too. She'd talk my ear off until I'd go, "I don't watch it... REMEMBER!"

Yeah, they're not going to be on. The only band that has been on that show is... I think Fall Out Boy. How do I know this? My best friend Kassy.

bold99

I was just texted that they did play a MMJ song on it.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Elspeth

Oh when you said on I thought you meant was actually ON the show. Yeah the song or a song of the band the title references but I meant that a lot of bands haven't appeared on the show.

Penny Lane

oh wow! that show is still on?! i watched it like 4 years ago or something--the thing is-those shows are awful but they always have good music!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill